That is why we offer the highest standard of care in podiatry. We seek to make your visit simple, stress-free, and effective! It is our goal to resolve your pain and function issues in a way that allows you to live the life you are accustomed to.
Don’t live in pain! There are a number of causes for podiatric issues, please contact us today so we can identify the cause and solution for your particular problem! We want you to be walking, running, jumping and living the lifestyle you want to!
Contact us today to learn more about podiatry or any specific conditions you may be experiencing. We’d be happy to speak with you and discuss your care!
The Foot and Ankle Institute Mission Statement
Helping people live the healthiest and most productive lifestyles by staying active and ambulatory, throughout all walks of life.
Providing extraordinary foot and ankle care that is both timely and cost effective.
Foot and Ankle Institute fundamentals of exceptional care:
- Safety: Patients experience Zero Harm.
- Quality: Always deliver evidence-based foot care that meets or exceeds each patient’s goals.
- Patient Experience: Patients are treated as family, not a number, and have an experience that leads to a long lasting relationship. A relationship in which patients feel comfortable in referring friends and family.
- Staff: Staff have an unparalled work experience empowering them to deliver extraordinary care to our patients.
Foot and Ankle Institute values:
- Integrity: We are principled, honest, and ethical. We always strive to do the right thing for those whom we serve.
- Trust: We count on and support one another individually and are team players.
- Excellence: We daily perform at the highest level, always learning and looking for ways to improve our services to our patients and the quality of our outcomes.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility for our actions, attitudes, and health.
- Mutual Respect: We embrace our diversities and treat one another with dignity, respect, and empathy.